A University That DARES To Be Different
Mount Sinai University values, cultivates, celebrates cultural, ethnic, religious, and academic diversity and is committed to strengthening the students' vision of honor, community, heritage, and scholarship through classroom experiences, curricular programs, and leadership initiatives.
Mt. Sinai University's mission is to transform the way students learn, educators teach, and the public thinks about education. We provide highly accessible approaches to learning that empower individuals who learn differently to exceed their aspirations and to achieve their greatest potential.
G A L S
Mount Sinai University is an innovative learning community fostering scholarship and creativity in students with different learning styles. The goals of the institution are to:
* Provide a rigorous, best in class, university education;
* Prepare students for a lifetime of learning;
* Provide intensive remediation and teach useful learning strategies;
* Use visual and performing arts to facilitate the education process;
* Bring multi-sensory and experiential learning methods into the classroom;